Yes, interest rates are at historic lows, but they are climbing, and lending is especially tight. Nervous about ever-changing regulations and costly lawsuits, banks have eliminated wholesale chains and greatly restricted lending programs, especially for investors.
We’re here to save the day with quality financial services such as:
- Hard and private money lending – purely asset based, this lending source is much more forgiving on past mistakes and missteps. Instead, it focuses on the asset itself. More specifically, the percentage of the asset’s value at which you are able to acquire it. Of course, the lower the better.
- Lease Options – A fantastic alternative to traditional lending, lease options allow a would be owner having trouble qualifying for bank financing to accept a longer term lease contract, usually three years or more, with the option to buy it at the end of the lease’s term
- Subject-To – With subject-to financing one can take possession of property without paying off any existing financing.
- Seller Financing – With seller financing, a private owner is both the seller AND the bank, structuring a promissory note for up to 100% of the property’s value. This is a very powerful tool for sellers.
- Bridge lending – an effective short-term strategy for quickly acquiring time sensitive investment opportunities while putting a permanent financing or other exit strategy in place.
- Commercial lending – from marijuana dispensaries to marinas, we have access to competitive programs that meet the needs of most industries, whether to buy or refinance.
- 1031 Exchange services – When done right, Section 1031 of the IRS code allows one to sell and buy property without paying taxes at the time of sale. We have partnered with a qualified accomodator of exchange services you are sure to refer to your friends and family.
- Credit Repair – If you’ve ever walked into a car dealership, lending office or other entity and been denied credit, then you must wonder what it will feel to be denied no longer. And if you’ve tried other credit restoration services, you were likely left disappointed. We have done our homework and partnered with leading providers of credit services you and your creditors are sure to l-o-v-e!
Are you in need of these financial or other services? Please contact us at in**@re********************.com! Or use the contact form to the right for a no-cost, no obligation consultation.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.